To everyone who has tagged me; Jay, Nathprasad, Jo ( my lady Gaga) and Shweta ,Noriko, Mojoreb, in my various posts , I thank you for the honour and friendship that you have bestowed upon me.
To everyone who has read my posts and liked me and my writing, I thank each and everyone of you for the time taken to read and comment.
To everyone whose posts I follow, I do try to read all the posts and comment on most of them as I respect the time taken by all of you to write one. I have learnt a lot of stuff just by reading all your posts .
You have all seen the hues and shades that well make me, ME. I have a special relationship with some of you and I hope to have to make more over the course of this journey…
I am going to start with the easiest of the tags as I am new to all this ….
Meaning of Versatile Blogger Awards:-
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe in, in recognition for their high quality standard of writing, uniqueness of contents, passion and love displayed throughout the site and to top it of, amazing photos.
I have been nominated for this award by Nathprasad Dhanawat. Thank you so much Nathprasad for this lovely honour. Nath does write on a variety of subjects, found him to be polite and kind in his wordings. Do visit his blog ready to love
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself we that your readers may not know
Well here it goes…
- I have been reading from the age of 6 , and I have been reading for forty years ( ya ya I am from the dark ages)
- I can get along with people from any age group from 18 years old to 80 years, from any profession and any beliefs as long as they are decent and kind, following the adage LIVE AND LET LIVE
- I am a great secret keeper as I generally don’t remember most stuff, I am in my own world most of the times, an introvert in a large group and an extrovert in a smaller one
- I don’t advise till asked and I back off if I am hurting the other person. I don’t like HURTING anyone.
- I forgive all but I never forget anything as forgiveness is good for the soul but it would be stupid to forget and get hurt again. My ex is my best friend.
- I am not a foodie, just a homebody and my family is everything to me.
- I love old hindi songs ( my favorite combination is R.D. Burman + Kishore Kumar+ Asha Bhosale) especially when I am driving . ( to my friends abroad these are old Bollywood songs of the 60s, 70s & 80s)
Now comes the most difficult part of nominating people and linking that on their posts How I wish I had Jay to guide me, but alas, i have to try it alone
- Cynthia Sage Our Sage Kids
- Priyasha Books & Co
- Sharan all about your skin
- Neha my words 331
- Moushmi aesthetic miradh
- Elsa Sherry thought haven
- Kasia,Gosia,Magda triplet squad
- Jeni crumpled piece of paper
- Kriti surgical poet
- Book mojo mojoreb
If anyone has done this tag , kindly pass it on to a newcomer to the world of blogging …
I tried reading your previous posts to see if you have done this tag but could not find it so nominated you all. Please feel free not to do it at all…
Thanking all of you for ur kindness and patience
Special thanks to Jay for his guidance… Hope I have done justice to it