To all you folks who know me, you know how much I ‘love’ (NOT) doing awards and talking about the inner me and sharing my deepest secrets. I am still going ahead, shocking myself, doing this award
The credit to wake me up from somnolence goes to (drumrolls, please) THE BOOKWORM DRINKETH Kindly check out the blog and give it some luv. I adore the tag line —give Tea to the Tillerman and Booze to the Bookworm. Thank you so much for nominating me.
As usual there are some rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
I may break some rules — I am tired of following rules, just saying!!
1) What are 5 words of phrases that make you laugh?
This will always be — briefed or debriefed by Jay…
The first one itself makes me laugh and smile so much that the rest don’t matter.
2) What are 5 ways to win your heart?
Honesty, being nice and kind to me, accepting me totally, letting me be me without trying to change me, treating me with respect(no swear words) seeing the beauty of my soul more than anything else, not cringing when I laugh out or talk loudly….
they all come in accepting but people forget that, have to be reminded…
Guys, LOL does mean laugh out loud, not laugh out lady-like….
3) What is something you’ve always thought “…. What if?” about?
Too many what ifs in life.. What if my childhood didn’t have dark days? What if the doctor had not botched up the surgery? What if I had met the right man at the right time?
And the list goes on….but they are just daydreams, meant to be rested on for a few seconds, not pondered upon. Life is today and now!!
4) What are 5 of you pet peeves?
No kindness shown by most people (all the kind ones are my friends on WordPress), no empathy amongst people, the elderly are not treated with respect and love, people on WordPress asking me to follow their blog in the comments section without commenting on my writing, dishonest people, liars, men who hurt women….
I don’t have more space to go on, I have to answer the rest of the questions.
5) If you could trade lives with anyone for one day, who would it be, and why?
I don’t want to trade life with a specific someone, but I would like to be a mother for a day, to know the intense unconditional love for my child and to see love in my child’s eyes, but I know it would be too heartbreaking because the day after that, when I am me, would be one of the worst days of my life… So I am still on the fence with that…
Still, one day of my child calling me ‘ma’…
6) What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I am not a foodie, so I hardly venture. But I would say jackfruit, it is a fruit from Southern India and I find it tasteless like mud, not that I have eaten mud… Hmmm!! (eating mud is a syndrome known as pica as far I remember)
7) What is your favourite joke?
Don’t send me jokes on chat platforms, yet people laugh when I say that and send me stupid jokes… Why o why? And that was a joke…. Somebody laughed in that… Definitely not me!!
8) Where would you go if you were invisible?
Being visible, I haven’t gone anywhere, not sure if I would go anywhere invisible.
9) What is one thing you own that you wish you didn’t?
My Acer laptop, I am always praying that it switches on. I wish I had invested in a better one.. Ah well!!
10) What is a weird habit that you have?
I have weird logic which seem logical to me but the others say that it is illogical so though it is logically illogical, I think since there is a hidden logic so it must be illogically logical!! Makes sense??
11) What is the longest word you know? Supercaliflagilisticespialidocious from the movie Mary Poppins.
- What do you do in real life? And do you love what you do?
- What is your favorite song and why is it your favorite ?
- What is your favorite destination for a holiday and why?
- Which do you prefer the real world or the blogging world and why?
- If you can change one event from your past, what would it be? You don’t have to reveal your dark secret, it can be a funny or embarrassing moment too.
- Do you remember one moment of your life where life changed dramatically for you, what was it? Again this is not a trigger question, but a memory of happiness
- Which part of the world do you stay and what do you like and dislike about that place? 1 each will do
- So you believe in astrology? Do you read the forecast? If you do, has that forecast ever come true?
- What is your favorite drink? One alcoholic, one non
- What is your favorite color and why?
- Do you believe in love at first sight or attraction at first sight?
- What is the most frequently used word in your conversation? It can be a swear word
Whew!! I am done… At last… The happy dance 💃💃💃
Finally, I did an award